Sitting on the ground with both legs out in front of me, I bend one knee and tuck my foot as if to sit Indian style on that side. Then I lean over in the same direction and place that elbow on the ground (same side). Then I reach overhead in that direction with the opposite arm. It stretches out my intercostal muscles and upper back near my shoulder blades.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?