Sitting on the ground with both legs out in front of me, I bend one knee and tuck my foot as if to sit Indian style on that side. Then I lean over in the same direction and place that elbow on the ground (same side). Then I reach overhead in that direction with the opposite arm. It stretches out my intercostal muscles and upper back near my shoulder blades.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.