Sitting on the ground with both legs out in front of me, I bend one knee and tuck my foot as if to sit Indian style on that side. Then I lean over in the same direction and place that elbow on the ground (same side). Then I reach overhead in that direction with the opposite arm. It stretches out my intercostal muscles and upper back near my shoulder blades.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?