The best way to stretch is to do what's right for your body, I you should t try to push yourself over the limits too much otherwise it would be just too painfull.
I reach for my toes and hold that then alternate grabbing each of my ankles and turning my shoulders out. Then I reach for the sky, then I start to work my shoulders
A stretch that is suitable for my body? I am not that flexible, so, I adjust the strectching movement to the maximum flex that I can do. I think the good stretch must warm up the whole body too, and make me feel refresh
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?