I do 20 minute stretches first thimg when I awaken and also before I go work outI just do things from my fabulous app which helps me to stay motivated to doing these routines
When I get up to help me wake up. I just stretch for a minute. I find motivation to start a habit and the routine comes along. I started the habit to stretch then I’m building up to do yoga. Take it easy be gentle with yourself you have to find the motivation in yourself. It will not always be perfect.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?