I do 20 minute stretches first thimg when I awaken and also before I go work outI just do things from my fabulous app which helps me to stay motivated to doing these routines
When I get up to help me wake up. I just stretch for a minute. I find motivation to start a habit and the routine comes along. I started the habit to stretch then I’m building up to do yoga. Take it easy be gentle with yourself you have to find the motivation in yourself. It will not always be perfect.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?