I do 20 minute stretches first thimg when I awaken and also before I go work outI just do things from my fabulous app which helps me to stay motivated to doing these routines
- How do you remember to keep stretching? I stretch in the morning but get so busy I forget to do it later, so how should I do it?? Thanks in advance ❤️
- Is there other stretching videos..or can we switch up the stretches?
- How you manage to complete your afternoon routine at work?
- When do you think is the best time to stretch?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
When I get up to help me wake up. I just stretch for a minute. I find motivation to start a habit and the routine comes along. I started the habit to stretch then I’m building up to do yoga. Take it easy be gentle with yourself you have to find the motivation in yourself. It will not always be perfect.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?