I do 20 minute stretches first thimg when I awaken and also before I go work outI just do things from my fabulous app which helps me to stay motivated to doing these routines
When I get up to help me wake up. I just stretch for a minute. I find motivation to start a habit and the routine comes along. I started the habit to stretch then I’m building up to do yoga. Take it easy be gentle with yourself you have to find the motivation in yourself. It will not always be perfect.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?