I stretch first thing in the morning to get motivated to get moving. I stretch after I’ve been at my desk for a few hours once I get up. I stretch right before bed to relax all my muscles and sleep easier.
- How do you remember to keep stretching? I stretch in the morning but get so busy I forget to do it later, so how should I do it?? Thanks in advance ❤️
- What kind of stretching do you recommend?
- Do you tend to get a yoga mat out for stretching or just do a standing up stretch?
- What kinds of stretches do you do? Which ones are good for lower back pain and tight hips?
- Fellow fabulous members what if us app users are just children and can not do most of the challenges???
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?