Est V O C.
I try and stretch every part of my body, especially my sides and my arms as I think we underestimate how much they need it. The “forward fold” stretch aka touching your toes is good. My goal is to eventually touch my toes without bending my knees at all. And if in doubt, a little dance always helps to loosen up the joints!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?