You must think about the things you've done aside from the physical work. Because sometimes when our mind work for hours non stop it could also make our body feel restless. Try to empty your mind and just relax for a minute or two.
You need proper stretching, before a workout. A good warmup is necessary for a good training session, and a good stretch at the end is always beneficial for your muscles to relax at the end.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?