You must think about the things you've done aside from the physical work. Because sometimes when our mind work for hours non stop it could also make our body feel restless. Try to empty your mind and just relax for a minute or two.
You need proper stretching, before a workout. A good warmup is necessary for a good training session, and a good stretch at the end is always beneficial for your muscles to relax at the end.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…