You must think about the things you've done aside from the physical work. Because sometimes when our mind work for hours non stop it could also make our body feel restless. Try to empty your mind and just relax for a minute or two.
You need proper stretching, before a workout. A good warmup is necessary for a good training session, and a good stretch at the end is always beneficial for your muscles to relax at the end.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?