You must think about the things you've done aside from the physical work. Because sometimes when our mind work for hours non stop it could also make our body feel restless. Try to empty your mind and just relax for a minute or two.
You need proper stretching, before a workout. A good warmup is necessary for a good training session, and a good stretch at the end is always beneficial for your muscles to relax at the end.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?