A good stretch is a stretch that feels good and makes you want to stay in that position for longer than initially planned. For the neck especially, afterwards must feel like your neck is fully free from tension 🙂
Dealing with pain i tend to get both my hands and place each hand either side of the back of my head and slowly push your chin to your chest and hold (if it causes tension dont do all the way to your chest know your limits) moving your head to the left with your ear moving to your shoulder and holding for 10-15 seconds do the same with your right.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?