Cl Ment Y.
There's plenty of tutorial on YouTube, there's a YouTuber named Holly dolke that has a 5min stretching routine that I think is good, hope this helps!
You don’t really need any apps, just stretch the essentials, and where your body needs the stretch. I reach for my toes, reach for the ceiling, do arm twists, stretch my sides (side bends). Hold each for 10 secs. Breathe into the muscles you’re stretching. Also, don’t hold your breath during the stretch- be actively inhaling and exhaling.
Look on YouTube for some routines, definitely check Pinterest. And check Instagram! Lots of yoga people or fitness people on their. Check out @ NatBFit
You could, of course, do the stretches in the Fabulous app. If you want to target a specific area GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) has some great stuff.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?