Cl Ment Y.
There's plenty of tutorial on YouTube, there's a YouTuber named Holly dolke that has a 5min stretching routine that I think is good, hope this helps!
You don’t really need any apps, just stretch the essentials, and where your body needs the stretch. I reach for my toes, reach for the ceiling, do arm twists, stretch my sides (side bends). Hold each for 10 secs. Breathe into the muscles you’re stretching. Also, don’t hold your breath during the stretch- be actively inhaling and exhaling.
Look on YouTube for some routines, definitely check Pinterest. And check Instagram! Lots of yoga people or fitness people on their. Check out @ NatBFit
You could, of course, do the stretches in the Fabulous app. If you want to target a specific area GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) has some great stuff.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?