Cl Ment Y.
There's plenty of tutorial on YouTube, there's a YouTuber named Holly dolke that has a 5min stretching routine that I think is good, hope this helps!
You don’t really need any apps, just stretch the essentials, and where your body needs the stretch. I reach for my toes, reach for the ceiling, do arm twists, stretch my sides (side bends). Hold each for 10 secs. Breathe into the muscles you’re stretching. Also, don’t hold your breath during the stretch- be actively inhaling and exhaling.
Look on YouTube for some routines, definitely check Pinterest. And check Instagram! Lots of yoga people or fitness people on their. Check out @ NatBFit
You could, of course, do the stretches in the Fabulous app. If you want to target a specific area GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) has some great stuff.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?