I stretch ffor 2 minutes every couple hours when I have a moment, like when Im watching for the microwave or while deciding what to wear. I dont try to make sure its a whole 2 minutes exactly, Im not gonna stess about details, the point is that you move your body and get your blood flowing
- What is your stretch habit? I use the fabulous 10 minute and a few 3, 5 and 10 minute stretch routines I found on YouTube.
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- I just one minute of stretching enough?
- Should you stretch before a workout or after or both?
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
I have made it part of my exercise routine so once i finish that i go straight into stretches and have made up a short 2 mins (Roughly) stretching routine.
No more than 5 minutes, usually less. I'm not very good with cool down stretches. I would like to build a cool down routine to help with this
I usually take 15 to 20 minutes. I like to work from the bottom up. Imagining im using energy from the ground this also helps me prepare to meditate.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?