I usually take 15 to 20 minutes. I like to work from the bottom up. Imagining im using energy from the ground this also helps me prepare to meditate.
I have made it part of my exercise routine so once i finish that i go straight into stretches and have made up a short 2 mins (Roughly) stretching routine.
I stretch ffor 2 minutes every couple hours when I have a moment, like when Im watching for the microwave or while deciding what to wear. I dont try to make sure its a whole 2 minutes exactly, Im not gonna stess about details, the point is that you move your body and get your blood flowing
No more than 5 minutes, usually less. I'm not very good with cool down stretches. I would like to build a cool down routine to help with this
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?