I usually take 15 to 20 minutes. I like to work from the bottom up. Imagining im using energy from the ground this also helps me prepare to meditate.
I have made it part of my exercise routine so once i finish that i go straight into stretches and have made up a short 2 mins (Roughly) stretching routine.
I stretch ffor 2 minutes every couple hours when I have a moment, like when Im watching for the microwave or while deciding what to wear. I dont try to make sure its a whole 2 minutes exactly, Im not gonna stess about details, the point is that you move your body and get your blood flowing
No more than 5 minutes, usually less. I'm not very good with cool down stretches. I would like to build a cool down routine to help with this
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching