I usually take 15 to 20 minutes. I like to work from the bottom up. Imagining im using energy from the ground this also helps me prepare to meditate.
I have made it part of my exercise routine so once i finish that i go straight into stretches and have made up a short 2 mins (Roughly) stretching routine.
I stretch ffor 2 minutes every couple hours when I have a moment, like when Im watching for the microwave or while deciding what to wear. I dont try to make sure its a whole 2 minutes exactly, Im not gonna stess about details, the point is that you move your body and get your blood flowing
No more than 5 minutes, usually less. I'm not very good with cool down stretches. I would like to build a cool down routine to help with this
- What is the best stretch for back pain?
- What’s your favorite stretch position?
- Is 1 minute if stretching daily enough to make a difference?
- Is 1 minute really enough to make a difference if I do it every day?
- Why do you do stretching 🙆♀️?
- Is a quick 1-3 minute stretch first thing in the morning really going to improve anything?
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?