Personally, I think it makes you feel much better in the mornings because you don't feel as tense afterwards as you do right after you get out of bed. Stretching just feels good and is good for your body and flexibility. It also doesn't take too long.
It really does. Stretching doesnt just make you feel good, it has many proven benefits. Stretching helps increase blood flow and overall energy levels. It helps reduce stress and reduces back pain. It offers greater flexibility which can have its own fun benefits ;). It also helps improve posture which is not only good for your long term health but also helps promote confidence and strength.
Stretching every day is very good for your body. It helps loosen your muscles and it also helps clear your mind. Stretching out your muscles makes it less likely to injure them but make sure your muscles are warm first by doing some jogging or burpees.
Stretching is very important of you’re doing sports. Also stretching helps with joint mobility and make the muscles more elastic. One or two minutes of stretching in the morning helps me wake up and feel more energized.
Yes it does, when you I I to you might’ve feel terrible but when ypu finish it’s pretty great feeling, kinda like a newborn hahah you’re so elastic and ready to do everything
Yes, if you do it consistently and actually hold the stretches for decent periods of time you will notice your flexibility change over time.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?