I need to stretch at work too. It releases tension and brings me back to the moment. It’s a nice reminder to release things.
I think is the best to stretch in the morning because it gives you energy too for the whole day. If you don't have time stretching in the morning try it before you sleep.
I often take a break from work to stretch. I sit at my job most of the day and I am someone who has a hard time sitting for long periods of time.
Sometimes i enjoy sweets. i don’t eat them every night. Occasionally i will have 1 or 2 sweets. i’m pretty good about holding back on the sweets. it’s hard, but i can do it.
Yes stretching is a brilliant way to take a break and prevent back/neck pain! I stretch as soon as I wake up and before bed and as much as I can throughout the day, I can't recommend it enough. It is also a great form of easy exercise, meaning it can give you all the benefits of exercise without as much effort
I just started this so I'll give off my thoughts on it, I think it's a great way to start the day all flexible then when work starts to get tough you just get lose with your body so brain does the same
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?