I need to stretch at work too. It releases tension and brings me back to the moment. It’s a nice reminder to release things.
I think is the best to stretch in the morning because it gives you energy too for the whole day. If you don't have time stretching in the morning try it before you sleep.
I often take a break from work to stretch. I sit at my job most of the day and I am someone who has a hard time sitting for long periods of time.
Sometimes i enjoy sweets. i don’t eat them every night. Occasionally i will have 1 or 2 sweets. i’m pretty good about holding back on the sweets. it’s hard, but i can do it.
Yes stretching is a brilliant way to take a break and prevent back/neck pain! I stretch as soon as I wake up and before bed and as much as I can throughout the day, I can't recommend it enough. It is also a great form of easy exercise, meaning it can give you all the benefits of exercise without as much effort
I just started this so I'll give off my thoughts on it, I think it's a great way to start the day all flexible then when work starts to get tough you just get lose with your body so brain does the same
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…