I tend to focus more on my lower/upper back. Our backs has hold us all our life. So showing our backs some love is a must. I normally use a roller and roll my back on that. Feels like heaven. You can purchase one on amazon. I also stretch my neck side to side. Bend down and try to touch my toes. Hope this helps!
- How do I gain weigth? (Muscles of course)
- Do you find it difficult to only focus on three things?
- What do you do to motivate you to exercise when you don’t want to?
- I have a slow pace and it usually takes me 2 hours to start breakfast, does it still count as breakfast or should I try to do it within an hour of waking up? What are your guys' suggestions?
- What would be the great breakfast which gives energy and is healthy and tasty?
- How can I be more consistent when stretching in the morning? I tend to get bored or distracted.
- I would love to learn some stretches for my stiff knee!
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- How can doing yoga help me?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch before bedtime or in the morning or are both great times to stretch? And why?
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
- Is stretching every day bad?
- Do you do the same stretches every day?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- How many minutes a day do you stretch?