I get motivated to stretch knowing that if I feel tight and almost as if there were knots in my body, I feel that I need to stretch. I do simple yet effective stretches every day, morning and night for one whole minute. Stretching is good for your body, it can prepare you for an upcoming moment, such as before running or playing basketball. I am motivated to stretch because I KNOW my body will thank me later.
The simplicity of it is the main factor, just one minute of it isn’t too much, nor too little. It’s not a daunting task so I just go for it, and it goes well. Plus, it really is quite refreshing.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?