I get motivated to stretch knowing that if I feel tight and almost as if there were knots in my body, I feel that I need to stretch. I do simple yet effective stretches every day, morning and night for one whole minute. Stretching is good for your body, it can prepare you for an upcoming moment, such as before running or playing basketball. I am motivated to stretch because I KNOW my body will thank me later.
The simplicity of it is the main factor, just one minute of it isn’t too much, nor too little. It’s not a daunting task so I just go for it, and it goes well. Plus, it really is quite refreshing.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.