I get motivated to stretch knowing that if I feel tight and almost as if there were knots in my body, I feel that I need to stretch. I do simple yet effective stretches every day, morning and night for one whole minute. Stretching is good for your body, it can prepare you for an upcoming moment, such as before running or playing basketball. I am motivated to stretch because I KNOW my body will thank me later.
The simplicity of it is the main factor, just one minute of it isn’t too much, nor too little. It’s not a daunting task so I just go for it, and it goes well. Plus, it really is quite refreshing.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?