I wake up in the morning and that's my first stretch. Later I do exercise and do Surya namaskars and a bit of yoga. Yoga itself is a great stretch. Even if u do 3 sets that itself is a great stretch. In the middle of the work when I am tired and unable to sit I do a bit if stretches so that my blood circulation increases and it gives me a trigger of motivation to continue further. I even do chakrasana as it is a great stretch for your spine
It helps that I have a reminder in the morning. And once I have that accountability I have to follow through. I also remind myself it will help and I will continue to feel better !
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.
- How best can I achieve success with a Stretch habit at a senior age?
- What’s a good amount of time to give to stretching in the morning?
- Have you made a 1 minute routine you repeat? Or do you change it up daily?
- Where do you feel you need to stretch the most? Does it move around from day by day?
- If you are already super flexible how do you stretch?
- How long do you stretch for (total)?
- How do you stretch and for how long?