– lunge pulses 15x per leg
-Hold lunge 15 seconds
-splits 10 seconds (go as far as you can) (watch a proper tutorial on stretches for spilts this will stretch legs a lot)
– squat lunge 8x each leg
– hold plank 30 seconds
-mountain climbers 40x
-leg raises 8
Do 3 reps and your good to go
Then separate legs and extend both arms both sides do it 2wice.
Now do the praying pose where u lie on the ground but your upper body is pointing toward the ceiling like a wolf. Hold it for 30s.
No do a cat stretch for 30s and repeat both 2wice.
Do a half moon on both sides. 2wice.
Stretch right and left legs 2wice.
Do the plank for 30s
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?