– lunge pulses 15x per leg
-Hold lunge 15 seconds
-splits 10 seconds (go as far as you can) (watch a proper tutorial on stretches for spilts this will stretch legs a lot)
– squat lunge 8x each leg
– hold plank 30 seconds
-mountain climbers 40x
-leg raises 8
Do 3 reps and your good to go
Then separate legs and extend both arms both sides do it 2wice.
Now do the praying pose where u lie on the ground but your upper body is pointing toward the ceiling like a wolf. Hold it for 30s.
No do a cat stretch for 30s and repeat both 2wice.
Do a half moon on both sides. 2wice.
Stretch right and left legs 2wice.
Do the plank for 30s
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?