- I am looking for good set of stretch exercise book to have with me all the time. Finding the best position and place makes it hard to follow.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- Should you stop stretching if you feel pain?
- What’s the best way to make your legs more flexible?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
Then separate legs and extend both arms both sides do it 2wice.
Now do the praying pose where u lie on the ground but your upper body is pointing toward the ceiling like a wolf. Hold it for 30s.
No do a cat stretch for 30s and repeat both 2wice.
Do a half moon on both sides. 2wice.
Stretch right and left legs 2wice.
Do the plank for 30s
– lunge pulses 15x per leg
-Hold lunge 15 seconds
-splits 10 seconds (go as far as you can) (watch a proper tutorial on stretches for spilts this will stretch legs a lot)
– squat lunge 8x each leg
– hold plank 30 seconds
-mountain climbers 40x
-leg raises 8
Do 3 reps and your good to go
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?