What is stopping you from doing them? Can you change the way you think about them so doing them is more attractive to you? Maybe reward yourself by doing something you love afterwards.
Is it the environment you’re doing them in? Do you need to change anything? (Maybe limited I know right now during the pandemic) but maybe it’s pushing the sofa back or blasting on some music that gets you going.
Maybe try a live stretching video so you’re doing it with other people at the same time.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?