What is stopping you from doing them? Can you change the way you think about them so doing them is more attractive to you? Maybe reward yourself by doing something you love afterwards.
Is it the environment you’re doing them in? Do you need to change anything? (Maybe limited I know right now during the pandemic) but maybe it’s pushing the sofa back or blasting on some music that gets you going.
Maybe try a live stretching video so you’re doing it with other people at the same time.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?