Bow tie pose, interlace fingers at the base of your spine, allow the elbows to drop forward, and round your spine. Gently sway side to side
- What is your quick stretch routine in the morning?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How do you manage to do the stretch break at work?
- How long is your stretching routine?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
Draw the head back and up, as though a string is attached to your head and being pulled up towards the ceiling. Relax and repeat gently and slowly 5 times. Next, again draw your head back and up then roll your neck vertebrae by vertebrae down until your chin is close to your chest. Roll it back up to the original position. Relax and repeat 5 times 🙂
Downward dog yoga position, slowly rotating/rolling your neck 360 degrees. Start with chin down to chest, imagine rolling chin to right ear, then roll chin up to the ceiling, then roll over to the left ear, and finally roll back down to chest. Repeat slowly at least 3 times, or until tightness has diminished.
Well I try to move my head right and left, up and down and then I make a circle. After that I move my shoulders up and down. That is what works sometimes for me!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?