If youre doing 5 min a day, 7 days a week, thats 35 min a week. Something is always better than nothing, even if its only small. Youll build confidence and be able to do more over time.
Yes! Change won't ever happen if you don't start, and it's better to walk before you run! 5 minutes, every day can make change and a big difference in your life.
I find that having a plan of 'at least 5 minutes' is perfect – at worst, I did 5 minutes that I would not have done otherwise. At best, I get to the 5 and just carry on because I am in the zone!
Yes even if you start out little, you inch your way up slowly and eventually you’ll get there. Remember patience is key!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?