If youre doing 5 min a day, 7 days a week, thats 35 min a week. Something is always better than nothing, even if its only small. Youll build confidence and be able to do more over time.
Yes! Change won't ever happen if you don't start, and it's better to walk before you run! 5 minutes, every day can make change and a big difference in your life.
I find that having a plan of 'at least 5 minutes' is perfect – at worst, I did 5 minutes that I would not have done otherwise. At best, I get to the 5 and just carry on because I am in the zone!
Yes even if you start out little, you inch your way up slowly and eventually you’ll get there. Remember patience is key!
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?