If youre doing 5 min a day, 7 days a week, thats 35 min a week. Something is always better than nothing, even if its only small. Youll build confidence and be able to do more over time.
Yes! Change won't ever happen if you don't start, and it's better to walk before you run! 5 minutes, every day can make change and a big difference in your life.
I find that having a plan of 'at least 5 minutes' is perfect – at worst, I did 5 minutes that I would not have done otherwise. At best, I get to the 5 and just carry on because I am in the zone!
Yes even if you start out little, you inch your way up slowly and eventually you’ll get there. Remember patience is key!
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching