I love the 8fit app!!! It has quick and easy HIIT workouts and puts you through yoga stretches afterwards. Or you could look up 5 minute yoga stretches on the web. Namaste! 🙏🏻
K The Y.
Honestly, listen to my body and stretch the muscles that feel tight. I don’t follow any particular tutorial. Today, I stretched for 35 minutes, total body. I needed it though, because my body felt tense from my neck to my toes. Listen to your body, and it will tel you what you need to focus on!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?