I love the 8fit app!!! It has quick and easy HIIT workouts and puts you through yoga stretches afterwards. Or you could look up 5 minute yoga stretches on the web. Namaste! 🙏🏻
K The Y.
Honestly, listen to my body and stretch the muscles that feel tight. I don’t follow any particular tutorial. Today, I stretched for 35 minutes, total body. I needed it though, because my body felt tense from my neck to my toes. Listen to your body, and it will tel you what you need to focus on!
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.