I love the 8fit app!!! It has quick and easy HIIT workouts and puts you through yoga stretches afterwards. Or you could look up 5 minute yoga stretches on the web. Namaste! 🙏🏻
K The Y.
Honestly, listen to my body and stretch the muscles that feel tight. I don’t follow any particular tutorial. Today, I stretched for 35 minutes, total body. I needed it though, because my body felt tense from my neck to my toes. Listen to your body, and it will tel you what you need to focus on!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?