I love the 8fit app!!! It has quick and easy HIIT workouts and puts you through yoga stretches afterwards. Or you could look up 5 minute yoga stretches on the web. Namaste! 🙏🏻
K The Y.
Honestly, listen to my body and stretch the muscles that feel tight. I don’t follow any particular tutorial. Today, I stretched for 35 minutes, total body. I needed it though, because my body felt tense from my neck to my toes. Listen to your body, and it will tel you what you need to focus on!
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?