Your body has a biological time for all the activities you do. So, 21 days is the time which you develop a habit or see your body changing dramatically.
It depends on how much you are used to stretching. In my personal case I stopped stretching for years. Then I started again and after about a week of stretching for 7 minutes every day, I did notice a big improvement in my mobility.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?