Your body has a biological time for all the activities you do. So, 21 days is the time which you develop a habit or see your body changing dramatically.
It depends on how much you are used to stretching. In my personal case I stopped stretching for years. Then I started again and after about a week of stretching for 7 minutes every day, I did notice a big improvement in my mobility.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?