Where until a certain amount of stretching 🙆♀️ out can make our body hurt that’s how u know
Thx for asking 👋🏼👍✌️🤞🤟🎉🙆♀️😊😊😎👌❤️☺️😉
- Have you got a good stretch for a stiff neck?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- How long do you stretch?
- How can I be less tired in the morning?
- Exercise is not going well with my habit system, what can I do to instill this habit?
Combine these things with the fact that I know the benefits of stretching are awesome (friends, books and videos), I get even more excited to stretch. So each day, seeing the increase in flexibility and the disappearance of the intial pain tells me I am making great progress.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?