Where until a certain amount of stretching 🙆♀️ out can make our body hurt that’s how u know
Thx for asking 👋🏼👍✌️🤞🤟🎉🙆♀️😊😊😎👌❤️☺️😉
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- Does dancing count as stretching?
- My meals are generally healthy and I always have fruit on-hand for snacks. I am often tempted by chocolate, rice cakes, and other things which are high in sugar. Any tip on how to say no and pick the healthy option?
- What do I do before stretch training? After? How often should I do stretch exercises if I want to do splits? How long do I have to sit in the split if I train 3 days in a row with 1 day to rest?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
Combine these things with the fact that I know the benefits of stretching are awesome (friends, books and videos), I get even more excited to stretch. So each day, seeing the increase in flexibility and the disappearance of the intial pain tells me I am making great progress.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.