As a gymnastics coach I stretch standing like, sitting straddle, sitting pike, wrists, ankles, shoulders. I also stretch all splits and do some bridge work.
I’ve enjoyed beach body on demand. The stretching exercises for the lift 4 program are great. I did some of those this morning
L On S.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretches because I have a lot of tension and pain from computer use. I can never remember the names but I get a lot of them from Jen hillman on you tube, she’s great. Sometimes I do her entire beginners stretch routine for full body.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…