As a gymnastics coach I stretch standing like, sitting straddle, sitting pike, wrists, ankles, shoulders. I also stretch all splits and do some bridge work.
I’ve enjoyed beach body on demand. The stretching exercises for the lift 4 program are great. I did some of those this morning
L On S.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretches because I have a lot of tension and pain from computer use. I can never remember the names but I get a lot of them from Jen hillman on you tube, she’s great. Sometimes I do her entire beginners stretch routine for full body.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?