As a gymnastics coach I stretch standing like, sitting straddle, sitting pike, wrists, ankles, shoulders. I also stretch all splits and do some bridge work.
I’ve enjoyed beach body on demand. The stretching exercises for the lift 4 program are great. I did some of those this morning
L On S.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretches because I have a lot of tension and pain from computer use. I can never remember the names but I get a lot of them from Jen hillman on you tube, she’s great. Sometimes I do her entire beginners stretch routine for full body.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?