As a gymnastics coach I stretch standing like, sitting straddle, sitting pike, wrists, ankles, shoulders. I also stretch all splits and do some bridge work.
I’ve enjoyed beach body on demand. The stretching exercises for the lift 4 program are great. I did some of those this morning
L On S.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretches because I have a lot of tension and pain from computer use. I can never remember the names but I get a lot of them from Jen hillman on you tube, she’s great. Sometimes I do her entire beginners stretch routine for full body.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?