As a gymnastics coach I stretch standing like, sitting straddle, sitting pike, wrists, ankles, shoulders. I also stretch all splits and do some bridge work.
I’ve enjoyed beach body on demand. The stretching exercises for the lift 4 program are great. I did some of those this morning
L On S.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretches because I have a lot of tension and pain from computer use. I can never remember the names but I get a lot of them from Jen hillman on you tube, she’s great. Sometimes I do her entire beginners stretch routine for full body.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?