Shoulders: cat/cow stretch, wall assisted stretch and I throw in the chest stretch too. Hips: forward bend, tree pose, laying down. I do the twists and knees bent feet touching for those hip flexors. Glutes: standing leg stretching and downward dog.
Have you tried foam rolling? Rolling helps massage and work the muscles to straighten knots and contusions. Hurts so good and I love it.
Looking for a yoga routine on YouTube or other internet sources will help you find something you're looking for. Try a few different routines and see what you find that works for you.
I do a pose that looks like a seal! For my stomach when it’s tight. My shoulders I juts use my arms. Anyways hopefully this is helpful
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?