Shoulders: cat/cow stretch, wall assisted stretch and I throw in the chest stretch too. Hips: forward bend, tree pose, laying down. I do the twists and knees bent feet touching for those hip flexors. Glutes: standing leg stretching and downward dog.
Looking for a yoga routine on YouTube or other internet sources will help you find something you're looking for. Try a few different routines and see what you find that works for you.
Have you tried foam rolling? Rolling helps massage and work the muscles to straighten knots and contusions. Hurts so good and I love it.
I do a pose that looks like a seal! For my stomach when it’s tight. My shoulders I juts use my arms. Anyways hopefully this is helpful
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?