I stretch in 5 different positions. Arms straight above my head is for a count of 10. Straight out to the side, front and back, a count of 5. Shoulders up and down, front and back a couple of times. For a leg stretch, bend and touch my toes and reach behind my ankles. Also, stretch and circle my feet and ankles.
- Share you favorite stretching technique!
- How long do you typically take to stretch and do you concentrate on any specific area of your body?
- What stretches should I do in the morning?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
Maybe for like a minute or 2. It depends on the stretch. If I’m doing a middle split stretch, then I maybe hold it for one or two.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?