I stretch in 5 different positions. Arms straight above my head is for a count of 10. Straight out to the side, front and back, a count of 5. Shoulders up and down, front and back a couple of times. For a leg stretch, bend and touch my toes and reach behind my ankles. Also, stretch and circle my feet and ankles.
- I know certain movement can actually do more harm than good, so how do I know if I have the proper posture for a stretch?
- What do you feel after stretching ?
- Am I the only one that finds myself consistently going over the time limit?
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
Maybe for like a minute or 2. It depends on the stretch. If I’m doing a middle split stretch, then I maybe hold it for one or two.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs