I follow videos on YouTube, they help me a lot to stay focus and motivated. You need to know what is what you want to achieve, and then you’ll find the right routine for you.
Group of stretches for glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Hamstring stretching have always been important but have become more essential since covid pandemic has made us more sedentary; Too much time sitting has mandated this.
It depends on what you need, if you know your legs are very inflexible you should work on that with lunges, butterfly,etc. Good full body stretches include touching the sky then your toes and standing like a star leaning both sides.
I like doing the cat stretch. I have trouble with my lower back sometimes and I am currently working on losing weight. Doing the cat stretch losens up the muscles, also strengthening muscles that hold my core strength.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.