I follow videos on YouTube, they help me a lot to stay focus and motivated. You need to know what is what you want to achieve, and then you’ll find the right routine for you.
Group of stretches for glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Hamstring stretching have always been important but have become more essential since covid pandemic has made us more sedentary; Too much time sitting has mandated this.
It depends on what you need, if you know your legs are very inflexible you should work on that with lunges, butterfly,etc. Good full body stretches include touching the sky then your toes and standing like a star leaning both sides.
I like doing the cat stretch. I have trouble with my lower back sometimes and I am currently working on losing weight. Doing the cat stretch losens up the muscles, also strengthening muscles that hold my core strength.
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?