For myself, I'm in standing verses sitting. That normally helps. Lungs, touching fingers to the ground, reaching to the sky, a little run on the spot. Spreading my legs apart and reaching to each side is also a good one.
I do Sun Salutations to get started as it involves top to toe stretching and some inversions (eg, forward fold, downward dog) which can really wake you up in the morning
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?