I think sitting in meditation and relaxing the shoulders down the back and releasing tension first through breath will easy into the stretches and allow the mind and body to come into the relaxation. Then slow neck rolls and twisting and turning each side.
stretching your back is so important. i love to do the butterfly stretch and really reach forward to try to bend your back and stretch it, making sure to put your chin on your chest to pull the top of your back down and stretch that as well
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.