I think sitting in meditation and relaxing the shoulders down the back and releasing tension first through breath will easy into the stretches and allow the mind and body to come into the relaxation. Then slow neck rolls and twisting and turning each side.
stretching your back is so important. i love to do the butterfly stretch and really reach forward to try to bend your back and stretch it, making sure to put your chin on your chest to pull the top of your back down and stretch that as well
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?