I think sitting in meditation and relaxing the shoulders down the back and releasing tension first through breath will easy into the stretches and allow the mind and body to come into the relaxation. Then slow neck rolls and twisting and turning each side.
stretching your back is so important. i love to do the butterfly stretch and really reach forward to try to bend your back and stretch it, making sure to put your chin on your chest to pull the top of your back down and stretch that as well
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?