I think sitting in meditation and relaxing the shoulders down the back and releasing tension first through breath will easy into the stretches and allow the mind and body to come into the relaxation. Then slow neck rolls and twisting and turning each side.
- How do you train to get better at the skill of learning? Any tips/techniques that work for you?
- What motivates you to get your exercise done?
- What if I find it boring to eat the same things every day?
- What helps get you out of bed and out for a run when you are completely and utterly unmotivated?
- How long is it can the human mind stay focused on a task without distractions?
stretching your back is so important. I love to do the butterfly stretch and really reach forward to try to bend your back and stretch it, making sure to put your chin on your chest to pull the top of your back down and stretch that as well
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- Is stretching after my evening training good or not?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a stretching routine last?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.