There is an app called stretching and I used to use that almost every day full body stretching now I usually look up videos of yoga or stretching routines for specific pain I have in my body, for example, sciatic pain and I finally came up with all the stretching exercises that help me the most and combined them into 10 minute stretch routine I do every night and it's been helping me manage the pain and at times I make it go away completely
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching