There is an app called stretching and I used to use that almost every day full body stretching now I usually look up videos of yoga or stretching routines for specific pain I have in my body, for example, sciatic pain and I finally came up with all the stretching exercises that help me the most and combined them into 10 minute stretch routine I do every night and it's been helping me manage the pain and at times I make it go away completely
- Do you stretch more than once a day? When do you find it’s best to stretch?
- When do you stretch?
- At what time do you like to meditate?
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- What is the best stretch that you have found?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?