There is an app called stretching and I used to use that almost every day full body stretching now I usually look up videos of yoga or stretching routines for specific pain I have in my body, for example, sciatic pain and I finally came up with all the stretching exercises that help me the most and combined them into 10 minute stretch routine I do every night and it's been helping me manage the pain and at times I make it go away completely
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?