I do what I call the Winnie the Pooh, from where he sings and stretches “Up, down, up, down, gets me in the mood… for food” and it’s just arms reaching up and folding over. It’s a short and fun way to get moving the mornings.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?