I do what I call the Winnie the Pooh, from where he sings and stretches “Up, down, up, down, gets me in the mood… for food” and it’s just arms reaching up and folding over. It’s a short and fun way to get moving the mornings.
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
- Do push yourself out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little discomfort?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- How long should you hold a stretch?
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?