Check out this link https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F%2F2016%2F05%2Frelaxing-bedtime-stretching-routine-it-only-takes-5-minutes.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fbedtime-relaxing-stretch-routine%2F&docid=NXXuTIpCqpv64M&tbnid=C-Wp–uO94C_EM%3A&vet=1&w=600&h=990&hl=en-AU&gl=au&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim
A full body stretch: throw your arms over your head and just go as big as you can (milage may vary: I m 5'1 and don't have a headboard so I can do it). Knees to chest: sometimes you can get a deeper stretch by lying on your side and using the wall to push yourself a little past what you could do with no resistance
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?