Check out this link https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F%2F2016%2F05%2Frelaxing-bedtime-stretching-routine-it-only-takes-5-minutes.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fbedtime-relaxing-stretch-routine%2F&docid=NXXuTIpCqpv64M&tbnid=C-Wp–uO94C_EM%3A&vet=1&w=600&h=990&hl=en-AU&gl=au&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim
A full body stretch: throw your arms over your head and just go as big as you can (milage may vary: I m 5'1 and don't have a headboard so I can do it). Knees to chest: sometimes you can get a deeper stretch by lying on your side and using the wall to push yourself a little past what you could do with no resistance
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?