Check out this link https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F%2F2016%2F05%2Frelaxing-bedtime-stretching-routine-it-only-takes-5-minutes.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffitnessista.com%2Fbedtime-relaxing-stretch-routine%2F&docid=NXXuTIpCqpv64M&tbnid=C-Wp–uO94C_EM%3A&vet=1&w=600&h=990&hl=en-AU&gl=au&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim
A full body stretch: throw your arms over your head and just go as big as you can (milage may vary: I m 5'1 and don't have a headboard so I can do it). Knees to chest: sometimes you can get a deeper stretch by lying on your side and using the wall to push yourself a little past what you could do with no resistance
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.