Personally I find that sitting down with one leg straight in front of me and the other bent so that my foot is placed flat along the opposite thigh is the best stretch. When in this position, take a deep breath in and as you exhale reach down towards your outstretched leg. Aim for beyond the toe.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?