Personally I find that sitting down with one leg straight in front of me and the other bent so that my foot is placed flat along the opposite thigh is the best stretch. When in this position, take a deep breath in and as you exhale reach down towards your outstretched leg. Aim for beyond the toe.
- Share you favorite stretching technique!
- If you will recommend 10 minutes stretching exercises every day, which ones would you recommend?
- What stretch do you find most helpful?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- I like to do yoga outside if the weather is nice. Is there a normally indoor exercise that you like to perform in nature?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?