Personally I find that sitting down with one leg straight in front of me and the other bent so that my foot is placed flat along the opposite thigh is the best stretch. When in this position, take a deep breath in and as you exhale reach down towards your outstretched leg. Aim for beyond the toe.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?