I believe stretch in the morning is better than before bed. I work in home office, stretch in the morning help me to feel less pain in my body, my muscle is more relax and suffers less with the office position all day long.
Both. Stretching before bed helps you get a better sleep, so you won’t be tossing and turning. After you wake up, a stretch can get you ready for the day.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?