I use Pinterest for pretty much everything! But honestly there are SO many exercise choices, they have links to videos, tutorials, etc. I usually save a few to a Board and I’ll check them out the night before and pick which stretching exercise or other routine I’ll be doing for the next day.
Usually youtube, but there are lots of applications that help with that. Read reviews and articles to find and know what you need
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching