I use Pinterest for pretty much everything! But honestly there are SO many exercise choices, they have links to videos, tutorials, etc. I usually save a few to a Board and I’ll check them out the night before and pick which stretching exercise or other routine I’ll be doing for the next day.
Usually youtube, but there are lots of applications that help with that. Read reviews and articles to find and know what you need
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?