I use Pinterest for pretty much everything! But honestly there are SO many exercise choices, they have links to videos, tutorials, etc. I usually save a few to a Board and I’ll check them out the night before and pick which stretching exercise or other routine I’ll be doing for the next day.
Usually youtube, but there are lots of applications that help with that. Read reviews and articles to find and know what you need
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?