I do pretty much the same stretches everyday. I don’t really hold myself to it, but I try to hit all the major muscle groups especially in my legs
I have a couple of basic yoga poses that create a mini "flow" that I will do 2 or 3 times. Then I will do various stretches according to how my body is feeling, if I feel my hips and pelvis needs the attention, I will focus there. Or if my arms and back are needing more attention, I will do stretches related to those areas.
I have a different stretch everyday…depends on mood, time & what needs stretching. I just go with what I feel I need at that time.
I do different streching every day. Focus on the parts I feel need it the most! Some days full body others just specific parts. 🙂
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs