I do pretty much the same stretches everyday. I don’t really hold myself to it, but I try to hit all the major muscle groups especially in my legs
I have a couple of basic yoga poses that create a mini "flow" that I will do 2 or 3 times. Then I will do various stretches according to how my body is feeling, if I feel my hips and pelvis needs the attention, I will focus there. Or if my arms and back are needing more attention, I will do stretches related to those areas.
I have a different stretch everyday…depends on mood, time & what needs stretching. I just go with what I feel I need at that time.
I do different streching every day. Focus on the parts I feel need it the most! Some days full body others just specific parts. 🙂
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?