I do pretty much the same stretches everyday. I don’t really hold myself to it, but I try to hit all the major muscle groups especially in my legs
I have a couple of basic yoga poses that create a mini "flow" that I will do 2 or 3 times. Then I will do various stretches according to how my body is feeling, if I feel my hips and pelvis needs the attention, I will focus there. Or if my arms and back are needing more attention, I will do stretches related to those areas.
I have a different stretch everyday…depends on mood, time & what needs stretching. I just go with what I feel I need at that time.
I do different streching every day. Focus on the parts I feel need it the most! Some days full body others just specific parts. 🙂
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?