Hi! I’m not sure why that’s the case or why the Fabulous team did that during their design. However, you can hop over to YouTube and look up “ten minute stretch” or even yoga if you’d like. Or simply set a 10 minute timer on your phone and when you’ve completed the task, mark it as completed. 😊
I agree and wonder whether the timer for the guided stretches, exercises, and meditation we choose could automatically align with the timer for the goal.
You should stretch for at least one minute, but if you would like to try the ten minute guided stretch, just pause the timer before you start.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?