pigeon pose, cow/cat pose, chair pose into big toe pose, bridge, downward facing dog into triangle pose both sides, cobra pose into child pose
- Does it actually help to stretch?
- What stretching routine do you like?
- How important is positive self-talk for you when stretching and reaching your goals?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?