- How long a day and at what time of the day is it recommended to stretch?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- Could you recommend the best stretches for a sedentary student? I.e tight hamstrings and suffering back
- At what time of the day do you prefer to stretch?
I listen to the Tony Robbins hour of power tape on Sound cloud and start walking outdoors right away. The breathing pattern, upbeat music, energising voice of Tony and gratitude / visualization excercises give me a super boost for the day.
At the end of it I sometimes really feel like running. Then I take some light stretch which for me means taking care of myself. Means getting my body in a fresh prepared state, with full control and flexibility. With a sense of completeness.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?