I listen to the Tony Robbins hour of power tape on Sound cloud and start walking outdoors right away. The breathing pattern, upbeat music, energising voice of Tony and gratitude / visualization excercises give me a super boost for the day.
At the end of it I sometimes really feel like running. Then I take some light stretch which for me means taking care of myself. Means getting my body in a fresh prepared state, with full control and flexibility. With a sense of completeness.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching