I listen to the Tony Robbins hour of power tape on Sound cloud and start walking outdoors right away. The breathing pattern, upbeat music, energising voice of Tony and gratitude / visualization excercises give me a super boost for the day.
At the end of it I sometimes really feel like running. Then I take some light stretch which for me means taking care of myself. Means getting my body in a fresh prepared state, with full control and flexibility. With a sense of completeness.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?