Lay flat on your back,
Lift you knees to a 90 degree angle
Left them fall to the right with the top left slight outstretched
Arms straight out to the side
Turn your head to the left trying to keep both shoulders on the floor.
Repeat the other side
Its a great twist!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?