I wake up, drink a cup of water and move around a bit to get the muscles acclimated to moving, warmed up a little. Then I do a stretch session.
Come home from work and shower, and while my body is still warm I do the same routine. You could maybe switch it up and do different stretches at different times of the day?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?