I tend to focus on the hamstrings and lower back. Doing so tend to help me sleep better, get less cramps, and just generally feel better throughout the day.
- When is the best time to stretch?
- What are some of the best areas to stretch?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- Is there other stretching videos..or can we switch up the stretches?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.
Bloomyoung stretching exercises and yoga. I play YouTube on my TV. It pulls up the kind of exercise I want and then I can follow along. It is fantastic. And has helped increase my exercise ability.
I try to be as efficient as possible due to my busy schedule so I go for simple, full body stretches. Many can be done anywhere, anytime, and they get the whole body stretched and ready. Not as good as targeted stretches, but effective if you all need is to get moving in the morning or do a very basic workout.
I recommend a different stretch everyday as then you will be more likely to be more interested also then if you had a different stretch for each day of the week then you will be able to come back to a stretch and maybe that stretch would fit with the type of day you are having. I also recommend that you have a stretch such as the splits everyday so that you can develop more in one area. So I think that you should have at least two stretch’s per day and depending on your time will depend on how you stretch and how many stretch’s you do.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?