I tend to focus on the hamstrings and lower back. Doing so tend to help me sleep better, get less cramps, and just generally feel better throughout the day.
- Fellow fabulous members what if us app users are just children and can not do most of the challenges???
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
Bloomyoung stretching exercises and yoga. I play YouTube on my TV. It pulls up the kind of exercise I want and then I can follow along. It is fantastic. And has helped increase my exercise ability.
I try to be as efficient as possible due to my busy schedule so I go for simple, full body stretches. Many can be done anywhere, anytime, and they get the whole body stretched and ready. Not as good as targeted stretches, but effective if you all need is to get moving in the morning or do a very basic workout.
I recommend a different stretch everyday as then you will be more likely to be more interested also then if you had a different stretch for each day of the week then you will be able to come back to a stretch and maybe that stretch would fit with the type of day you are having. I also recommend that you have a stretch such as the splits everyday so that you can develop more in one area. So I think that you should have at least two stretch’s per day and depending on your time will depend on how you stretch and how many stretch’s you do.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?