I tend to focus on the hamstrings and lower back. Doing so tend to help me sleep better, get less cramps, and just generally feel better throughout the day.
- When do I know the stretch pain is me stretching properly versus hurting myself?
- How long should you stretch and what’s a good routine to follow?
- Do you feel any difference now after having stretched regularly for a while?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- How long do you typically hold your stretches?
Bloomyoung stretching exercises and yoga. I play YouTube on my TV. It pulls up the kind of exercise I want and then I can follow along. It is fantastic. And has helped increase my exercise ability.
I try to be as efficient as possible due to my busy schedule so I go for simple, full body stretches. Many can be done anywhere, anytime, and they get the whole body stretched and ready. Not as good as targeted stretches, but effective if you all need is to get moving in the morning or do a very basic workout.
I recommend a different stretch everyday as then you will be more likely to be more interested also then if you had a different stretch for each day of the week then you will be able to come back to a stretch and maybe that stretch would fit with the type of day you are having. I also recommend that you have a stretch such as the splits everyday so that you can develop more in one area. So I think that you should have at least two stretch’s per day and depending on your time will depend on how you stretch and how many stretch’s you do.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?