Personally, I stretch every time I exercise. For me, this is both in the morning and in the evening. But if I had to choose one, probably the morning stretch, since it loosens up all my muscles after getting out of bed.
- What the perfect time to stretch !?
- I’m not very flexible, so even trying to stretch my legs is hard. What’s the easiest way to (somewhat) become more flexible?
- How long would it take to be able to do a full split?
- How long do you normally stretch for ?
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
I prefer Morning stretches, and for this reason I think morning is when I feel more tense, so waking up and doing some stretches help my body relax, start my day fresh and feel at peace.
I prefer morning stretches. I forget to stretch at night because sometimes I just fall asleep the second I get home and I’m my room. But morning I have cricks to work out and it feels like to wake up with stretches.
Morning because I am stiff in the morning. Also it gives me some momentum into the day and gets me in touch with my body.
I prefer to stretch a few times each day. After waking up, cool down from workout after any long period of sitting and before bed.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs