Morning because I am stiff in the morning. Also it gives me some momentum into the day and gets me in touch with my body.
I prefer morning stretches. I forget to stretch at night because sometimes I just fall asleep the second I get home and I’m my room. But morning I have cricks to work out and it feels like to wake up with stretches.
I prefer Morning stretches, and for this reason I think morning is when I feel more tense, so waking up and doing some stretches help my body relax, start my day fresh and feel at peace.
Personally, I stretch every time I exercise. For me, this is both in the morning and in the evening. But if I had to choose one, probably the morning stretch, since it loosens up all my muscles after getting out of bed.
I prefer to stretch a few times each day. After waking up, cool down from workout after any long period of sitting and before bed.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching