Personally, I stretch every time I exercise. For me, this is both in the morning and in the evening. But if I had to choose one, probably the morning stretch, since it loosens up all my muscles after getting out of bed.
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What do you do to celebrate? I’m stumped on how come up with my own celebration.
- Are there stretches you prefer as a warm up as opposed to when your already warmed up?
- If you will recommend 10 minutes stretching exercises every day, which ones would you recommend?
- How do you stretch your back and shoulder blades safely?
I prefer Morning stretches, and for this reason I think morning is when I feel more tense, so waking up and doing some stretches help my body relax, start my day fresh and feel at peace.
I prefer morning stretches. I forget to stretch at night because sometimes I just fall asleep the second I get home and I’m my room. But morning I have cricks to work out and it feels like to wake up with stretches.
Morning because I am stiff in the morning. Also it gives me some momentum into the day and gets me in touch with my body.
I prefer to stretch a few times each day. After waking up, cool down from workout after any long period of sitting and before bed.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?