I have two methods. If I feel a particularly tense spot, I’ll focus on it and stretch that area and other muscles around that area. Otherwise, if I’m in a hurry or don’t have any trouble spots, I stretch from head to toe and try to imagine I’m activating every single muscle and tendon in my body, especially those that don’t get used often.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?