I have two methods. If I feel a particularly tense spot, I’ll focus on it and stretch that area and other muscles around that area. Otherwise, if I’m in a hurry or don’t have any trouble spots, I stretch from head to toe and try to imagine I’m activating every single muscle and tendon in my body, especially those that don’t get used often.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?