I have two methods. If I feel a particularly tense spot, I’ll focus on it and stretch that area and other muscles around that area. Otherwise, if I’m in a hurry or don’t have any trouble spots, I stretch from head to toe and try to imagine I’m activating every single muscle and tendon in my body, especially those that don’t get used often.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching