Honestly, now i just do what feels good, I know my body and where it needs to stretch. But Youtube over all is a great place. I will literally put in Stretches for (insert part), or morning stretch- watch for a little bit and see if you like it before committing to a while video and only pick ones you actually have the time or ability to do.
It depends from person to person such as your flexibility level or body type so it's best to start off with holding positions for a certain period of time eg. Holding a lunge, left leg splits
I love the Ashtanga primary series. When I have time to spend an hour doing it, that’s excellent as it gives me a routine and a full body stretch and strengthen. At night I prefer to only do releasing stretches, so I’m not revved up before going to bed. I like spiral stretches that can target hips, spine and chest at the same time. I try to target the parts of my body which have been used the most in my daily activity. Always a role down and up is necessary
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.