Yes! I love the forward fold so much. It stretches my back, neck, and legs. Even my arms! I also like to do ankle rotations and shoulder rolls because we carry so much stress in there. We always forget how much we use our feet each day, so we have to remember to be kind to them too.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?