When it comes to stretching, the most important thing is making sure that every area of the body gets attention.
Start by pointing your toes
Then rotating your feet
Then Strech your legs
Then your thighs..hips.. back.. shoulders. arms.. neck.. maybe your face too lol.
By working your way up, it will make stretching more intentional and will reduce any pain that you would normally feel after a workout.
This process should take 3 – 5 minutes
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching