I take time out! I think that's important…putting your mind onto your body for that minute. It not only puts me squarely in the present, but I feel that, for me, it also reconnects me with my body and my world. So much of my work takes me into my mind, I simply ignore my body and its point of view. So that one minute puts me back into my reality, my goals, and my life and gives my body a recharge. It's delicious!
I do it right when I get out of bed, to get rid of any stiffness and enjoy the warm comfort of my bedroom just a little longer.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?