I take time out! I think that's important…putting your mind onto your body for that minute. It not only puts me squarely in the present, but I feel that, for me, it also reconnects me with my body and my world. So much of my work takes me into my mind, I simply ignore my body and its point of view. So that one minute puts me back into my reality, my goals, and my life and gives my body a recharge. It's delicious!
I do it right when I get out of bed, to get rid of any stiffness and enjoy the warm comfort of my bedroom just a little longer.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?