I take time out! I think that's important…putting your mind onto your body for that minute. It not only puts me squarely in the present, but I feel that, for me, it also reconnects me with my body and my world. So much of my work takes me into my mind, I simply ignore my body and its point of view. So that one minute puts me back into my reality, my goals, and my life and gives my body a recharge. It's delicious!
I do it right when I get out of bed, to get rid of any stiffness and enjoy the warm comfort of my bedroom just a little longer.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?