The question is with regards stretching, right?
Well sadly it's not quite clear, so the developers might want to take a look at this script.
Long story short, i just don't care about the poses. Wake up in the morning and stretching my bodyparts while I'm still in bed. When I can feel it everywhere, I'm done.
Don't overcomplicate it, it's a simple thing. 😊
If it feels good, it most probably is a good stretch / exercise.
PS. I also do some of the poses from here – https://www.dailyinfographic.com/yoga-cheat-sheet – depending on what part of my body I feel is neglected.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?