If it feels good, it most probably is a good stretch / exercise.
PS. I also do some of the poses from here – https://www.dailyinfographic.com/yoga-cheat-sheet – depending on what part of my body I feel is neglected.
- How can I stretch my arms properly?
- Should you start with your upper half or lower half first?
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
- I need some instructions to help me to stretch my back and my pelvic muscles.
The question is with regards stretching, right?
Well sadly it's not quite clear, so the developers might want to take a look at this script.
Long story short, i just don't care about the poses. Wake up in the morning and stretching my bodyparts while I'm still in bed. When I can feel it everywhere, I'm done.
Don't overcomplicate it, it's a simple thing. 😊
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?