If it feels good, it most probably is a good stretch / exercise.
PS. I also do some of the poses from here – https://www.dailyinfographic.com/yoga-cheat-sheet – depending on what part of my body I feel is neglected.
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- What is your warm up routine before a good stretch?
- How long is the best time interval for stretching?
- What is the most satisfying stretch to you, especially after sitting at a desk?
- Do you follow a certain set routine when doing your stretch session? From this site or another app or made up by yourself?
The question is with regards stretching, right?
Well sadly it's not quite clear, so the developers might want to take a look at this script.
Long story short, i just don't care about the poses. Wake up in the morning and stretching my bodyparts while I'm still in bed. When I can feel it everywhere, I'm done.
Don't overcomplicate it, it's a simple thing. 😊
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?