The best time to stretch would definitely be in the morning! This is because your muscles need to stretch and move so that they can be ready for the day. Since we do not move when we sleep, are muscles and bones aren’t stretched out and there may be little sufficient blood flow. The morning is the best time, but whatever works for you!
- How can I make sure I am accomplishing all of my tasks without feeling overwhelmed?
- I eat almost the same breakfast daily. I would love to hear what others eat, to give me more ideas.
- Do you keep a cup of water next to you when you wake up?
- How has flossing contributed to your overall grooming schedule?
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
I like to stretch in the am to get loosened up before walking—my feet hurt. Then do stretches after work because my feet hurt from walking and my neck hurts from leaning forward all day at my desk to look at my computer screen and phone screen.
It is better to stretch in the morning after you wake up so you feel energized for the day and you are not that sleepy anymore!!
The best time to stretch is after you have warmed your body up some first. Cold muscles is easily how you injure yourself. I like to stretch shortly after waking up and right before bed.
When you first get up, before you start moving around ot exercising, whenever you've been sitting sedentary for long periods of time, before you go to sleep
First thing in the morning before getting out of bed. Also I like to stretch after sitting in my chair at work for long periods of time. It feels like it energizes my soul.
I usually stretch in the evening as I do a lot of my work from my computer so I like to get up and do a little stretching after all my work is completed for the day just so my muscles don't feel so stiff and painful.
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- Is stretching after my evening training good or not?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a stretching routine last?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.