The best time to stretch would definitely be in the morning! This is because your muscles need to stretch and move so that they can be ready for the day. Since we do not move when we sleep, are muscles and bones aren’t stretched out and there may be little sufficient blood flow. The morning is the best time, but whatever works for you!
- Which method do you have to migrate tasks to the next day, without writing them multiple times?
- What ritual motivates you to exercise?
- How do you keep up your habits when on vacation?
- It is really difficult for me to concentrate and relax when meditating. Any suggestions?
- Do you have any quick breakfast recipe suggestions?
I like to stretch in the am to get loosened up before walking—my feet hurt. Then do stretches after work because my feet hurt from walking and my neck hurts from leaning forward all day at my desk to look at my computer screen and phone screen.
It is better to stretch in the morning after you wake up so you feel energized for the day and you are not that sleepy anymore!!
The best time to stretch is after you have warmed your body up some first. Cold muscles is easily how you injure yourself. I like to stretch shortly after waking up and right before bed.
I usually stretch in the evening as I do a lot of my work from my computer so I like to get up and do a little stretching after all my work is completed for the day just so my muscles don't feel so stiff and painful.
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?