The best time to stretch would definitely be in the morning! This is because your muscles need to stretch and move so that they can be ready for the day. Since we do not move when we sleep, are muscles and bones aren’t stretched out and there may be little sufficient blood flow. The morning is the best time, but whatever works for you!
- Have you got a good stretch for a stiff neck?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- Do you find yoga a good practice or is stretching enough?
- What is your 1 minute stretch routine?
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
I like to stretch in the am to get loosened up before walking—my feet hurt. Then do stretches after work because my feet hurt from walking and my neck hurts from leaning forward all day at my desk to look at my computer screen and phone screen.
It is better to stretch in the morning after you wake up so you feel energized for the day and you are not that sleepy anymore!!!
The best time to stretch is after you have warmed your body up some first. Cold muscles is easily how you injure yourself. I like to stretch shortly after waking up and right before bed.
When you first get up, before you start moving around ot exercising, whenever you've been sitting sedentary for long periods of time, before you go to sleep
First thing in the morning before getting out of bed. Also I like to stretch after sitting in my chair at work for long periods of time. It feels like it energizes my soul.
I usually stretch in the evening as I do a lot of my work from my computer so I like to get up and do a little stretching after all my work is completed for the day just so my muscles don't feel so stiff and painful.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?