Well the best time would be the time you would need to calm down. It’s best to do it in the morning from when you wake up so you’re not sore and the evening/night so you can just relax till bed. Also if you get bored you can watch tv while you stretch.
Find time within your down time. I tend to stretch in the evening when I’m watching a film. I often get bored stretching if it’s the sole thing I’m focusing on, so having something in the background even just some music can really help me stay consistent. If I know I won’t have time in the evening to fully stretch, just wake up five minutes earlier in the morning to stretch first thing. Your muscles are usually quite warm due to body heat so a deeper stretch can some time be quicker.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?