Bring one leg up to your chest (like the foetal position) and hold it for 15 seconds
Then do the other and repeat that 4 times
Then do both at the same time and hold that for 30
Then do hamstring stretches twice on each leg
Then, keeping your knees together, twist them to each side- keeping your shoulders flat, once each side
Cross your legs, put one arm on the opposite knee and the other behind you, and twist your body slowly; do this twice on each side
Then, put your arms to your side and put one of your ears onto your shoulder, relaxing the opposite shoulder so you feel that stretch in your neck
Then arc one of your hands over your head like a ballet move (dont know how to describe it)
Catback x 2
Chest forwards x 2
Then for standing, because its cold I don't do many, but I usually do
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?