Bring one leg up to your chest (like the foetal position) and hold it for 15 seconds
Then do the other and repeat that 4 times
Then do both at the same time and hold that for 30
Then do hamstring stretches twice on each leg
Then, keeping your knees together, twist them to each side- keeping your shoulders flat, once each side
Cross your legs, put one arm on the opposite knee and the other behind you, and twist your body slowly; do this twice on each side
Then, put your arms to your side and put one of your ears onto your shoulder, relaxing the opposite shoulder so you feel that stretch in your neck
Then arc one of your hands over your head like a ballet move (dont know how to describe it)
Catback x 2
Chest forwards x 2
Then for standing, because its cold I don't do many, but I usually do
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?